This is a sponsored post and may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure Policy for more information. #handsfree #iphone #2014HGG
ClipSee, where have you been all my life? (Or at least since 2009 when I got my first smart phone.) Really – I’ve been searching for the right hands-free device for years, and they’ve always fallen short. I’m loving the ClipSee, though.
Check out this clever little iPhone speakerphone gadget in action:
It’s super simple. You just attach the ClipSee directly to your seatbelt strap and it provides hands-free calling – no need for battery chargers, ear buds, or tangled wires. Your voice AND your caller’s voice are nice and loud. And the awesome designers at ClipSee even managed to create a product that eliminates noisy background sounds like wind, traffic, or fighting kids in the backseat. (Um, hello.)
- Compatible with all versions of iPhone 4 and 5, including with most standard-sized cases
- Amplifies speaker sound up to 3x so you can hear better
- Places top microphone just inches from your mouth, assuring your voice is transmitted clearly to the other end
- Finger guides and easy Home button access allow hands-free, voice-activated operation while keeping eyes on the road
- Provides a secure and conveniently accessible holder for your iPhone
- Height adjustment in back assures your phone will align appropriately with the Home button and in-call menu screen
- Sturdy seat belt clip holds ClipSee firmly on shoulder harness, while still allowing easy and quick attachment and removal
Oh, and procrastinators need not despair. ClipSee makes the perfect stocking stuffer because 1) it’s on sale right now for only $9.99!!! and 2) the company provides same-day shipping – which means that you can still make it in time for Christmas (or even Hanukkah if you hurry)!
Connect with ClipSee:
P.S. For more great gift ideas, be sure to check out my 2014 Holiday Gift Guide!