This is a sponsored post and may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure Policy for more information. #socozyhair #2014HGG
My girls and I are all about the hair. Between the 3 of us, we’ve got red, blonde, brown, curly, straight, thick, fine, long, and medium-length. Just look at all that hair.
As you can guess, washing, combing, and styling hair isn’t always easy with those two. (Or with me, but that’s another post.) At the same time, like many little girls (and boys too? I’m not sure because I only have daughters), they are super concerned with having their hair look and smell good. So the whole family (including Dad, who is usually in charge of hair combing) was really excited to try out SoCozy, the first ever line of professional hair care products for children.
Celebrating 20 years of Cozy Cuts for Kids (Manhattan’s premiere children’s hair salon) and a whopping one million haircuts, Cozy Friedman is taking a strand. The children’s hair expert and entrepreneur is redefining the entire children’s hair care experience with her new and improved SoCozy collection of salon quality hair care products.
Twelve years ago—before parabens and phthalates were media buzz words—Cozy knew that chemicals had no business in the business of kid’s hair. Her SoCozy line offered concerned parents peace of mind. Today she continues to offer a new level of safety (with no nasties—ever) along with new and improved multi-functional formulas that perform at a salon level, in packaging that appeals to all kids, at any age, and of course, parents. The SoCozy collection is designed to help parents easily and effortlessly manage their kid’s hair as well as encourage and support individuality. As Cozy puts it, “Being you is our idea of cool.”
SoCozy is So Smart, So Safe, So Easy, and So Cool:
So Smart: Genius is more like it. SoCozy believes knowledge is power, which is why education is at its core—the pulse of the brand—so you’ll always find the latest advice, solutions, tips, and trends.
So Safe: No nasties in here; just good, clean, honest formulations with ingredients that perform at the highest level. SoCozy is always safe and effective, and completely non-toxic.
So Easy: Because being a parent isn’t always easy, SoCozy makes hair care that is. These simple, fun, multi-functional products streamline tub time to make styling a snap.
So Cool: Take a strand. SoCozy encourages and support individuality. For all kids and any hair type—SoCozy’s mission is to build confidence and inspire originality.
The SoCozy Collection includes shampoo, conditioner, body wash, styling products, and lice prevention products. My girls had the opportunity to try them all out…and they are in love.
Cinch – The Basics:
- Cinch Detangler + Leave-In Conditioner: A gentle, weightless conditioner that detangles, nourishes, and hydrates. Scent = Tutti-Fruitti
- Cinch Super Hydrating Conditioner: Moisturizes and nourishes hair while it detangles. Scent = Berry-whip.
- Cinch 3 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner + Body Wash: A shampoo, conditioner, and body wash all in one. Scent = Mango-go
- Cinch 2 in 1 Shampoo + Body Wash: A shampoo + body wash in one. Scent = Guauva-rama
Behave – The Stylizers:
- Behave Styling Mousse Medium Hold: Boosts volume, defines curls, and tames flyways and frizz while leaving hair soft and manageable. Scent = Peachy-keen
- Behave Styling Cream Soft Hold: Calms frizz, defines curls, or smoothes straight hair, leaving a natural looking, shiny finish. Scent = Pear-fection
- Behave Styling Gel Medium Hold: Defines and controls hair without stickiness or crunchy flakes. Scent = Trop-o-lish
Boo! – Lice Prevention Products
- Boo! Lice Prevention Spray: This preventative spray scares away lice. Made for daily use.
- Boo! Lice Prevention Shampoo: A preventative shampoo to scare away lice. Use every time you wash and lice will stay away. AND unlike any others, Boo! actually smells good.
- Boo! Lice Prevention Conditioner: Helps repel lice while it detangles hair, leaving it soft and shiny. Gentle enough for daily use.
Our thoughts – the entire product line smells FABULOUS, both while we’re using it and the morning after. The scents are light and natural, not artificial or overpowering like some children’s hair products. I love that none of the products contain Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Synthetic Color, or Propylene Glycol. They’re also non-toxic and allergy friendly – the whole line is free of gluten, wheat, and nuts.
You can purchase SoCozy products (prices $11.95-$14.50) or learn more about them at SoCozy.com. You can also find them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Check them out this holiday season! Your kids (and their hair) will thank you.
P.S. For more great gift ideas, be sure to check out my 2014 Holiday Gift Guide!