Thank you to Apparatuz for providing today’s giveaway prizes!
Welcome to my 8 Crazy Nights Giveaway!
It’s Day Three, and tonight’s giveaway will have THREE winners!
Apparatuz Running Belt
The generous folks at Apparatuz are giving THREE of their Running Belts to THREE of you! I was first introduced to Apparatuz (owned & operated by a busy mom of 2, btw) back in the fall, when I had the opportunity to review one of their running belts – the same type of belt that we’re giving away tonight.
In case you missed my review on Instagram, here’s what I had to say about it at the time:
- This belt isn’t just for running – it works great for walking, traveling, and just everyday use.
- It’s adjustable – it expands from 25-42 inches.
- It’s wider & roomier than any other belt I’ve tried, hands down. My Moto G4 in its case fits easily, with lots of room to spare.
- It lies very flat. As you can see in the photo above, it looks like a wide waistband, versus a bulky fanny pack. This also makes it barely noticeable underneath clothing.
- Its color (black) and simple design make it great for both women & men.
- It’s waterproof, so it’ll protect your phone & other great from sweat.
The Running Belt retails for $17.97 and can be purchased directly on Amazon. Can’t wait for the giveaway? Hop over to Apparatuz on Instagram, where they’re currently running a holiday special.
To enter this giveaway, follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter below.
Stuff you should know before you enter the giveaway —> * This giveaway is open to US residents only. You must be 18+ to enter. Winners will be notified via email and given 48 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new winner may be selected. Mommy Runs It is not responsible for prize fulfillment. This giveaway is not sponsored by Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any of their affiliates. Giveaway ends 1/3/17 at 11:59 p.m. EST.*