My love for yoga pants is old news. Dress them up, dress them down, yada yada yada.
But here’s something you might not know:
If I’m wearing yoga pants or leggings, there’s a pretty decent chance I’m going commando.
Yeah, yeah, going commando gets a bum rap. But hear me out.
Reasons I Go Commando In My Yoga Pants:
1. No Visible Panty Line. This one is the most obvious. Curvy, skinny, young, old – it doesn’t matter. If you’re wearing your yoga pants in public, VPL just won’t do.
2. No Wedgies. So one way to avoid VPL is to wear a thong under your yoga pants. Poof – no panty lines. But then you end up with a permanent wedgie. Sure, you can get used to it. But I challenge you – spend an hour in a thong, then spend an hour going commando in your yoga pants. Commando will be the winner – no ifs, ands, or butts about it.
3. No Peek-A-Boo Panties. Here’s another problem with wearing a thong. When you bend down, your yoga pants go down too – but your thong doesn’t. In other words – the world may be getting a peek where you don’t want them peeking.
4. Greater Chance of Being On Time. The less clothing I have to put on, the less time it takes me to get ready.
5. Fewer Layers to Peel in the Potty. Imagine you’ve run 20 miles and you’re soaked to the bone in sweat. You finally find a bathroom, just in the nick of time – but first you have to peel everything off – then you have to pull the whole sweaty mess back on again. No panties = one less layer to mess with. Oh, and picture the same scenario, only without a bathroom. You want to do your business – FAST. Messing with layers to readjust? Ain’t nobody got time for that.
6. Less Laundry. Need I say more?
Cottonelle® CleanRipple Texture
Let’s face it, underwear is the last thing you need standing in the way of you and a PR or your best ever crow pose. But if you’re going to ditch your drawers, feeling clean and confident has to be your first step. And Cottonelle® CleanRipple Texture bathroom tissue is designed to clean better per sheet versus the leading national value brand – leaving you clean enough to Go Commando!
Cottonelle® sent us some product samples – check out this booty:
[Sidebar: My husband, who is utterly astounded by the amount of toilet paper required by a household with 3 women, was especially pleased to have some extra TP on hand.
Cottonelle® was a sponsor of the Wanderlust 108 Festival in Chicago this past weekend. You’re going to love this – Wanderlust 108 is “Mindful Triathlon” – a field day for your mind, body, and soul, if you will. So there’s a 5K (run, walk, skip, tap dance, whatever strikes your fancy); a 75 minute yoga flow session, complete with a DJ; and a 30 minute guided meditation.
Bummed that you missed it? There are Wanderlust 108 events planned all over the US, including one in Miami, Florida on October 22, 2016. And Cottonelle® has a sweepstakes for a chance to win an all-inclusive trip to it! Go HERE to enter the Wanderlust 108 Miami sweepstakes.
So spill. Do you Go Commando in your yoga pants? Give it a try. I’m totally behind you.
p.s. Thanks for tolerating my bad puns. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.